Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7453 Discussions

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz keeps not working (Code 10 & 43)

redvines01
Beginner

This has been a frustrating issue that has been occurring over the last 24 hours. I have done a new install, reset my network, reset my laptop and double-checked to make sure I have the latest drivers (I do). 

As a temp fix, I am able to disable and reenable the driver, but after a few hours, it breaks again for no reason. I'm not really sure where to go from here. I've seen some other people bring up a similar issue in the past few weeks so I'm not sure if this is an issue with Intel or something wrong with my computer.

All I know is I cannot afford to buy a wifi adapter to fix something that should already be working in my computer. 

My laptop specs: 
ASUS TUF Gaming 

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11260H @ 2.60GHz 2.61 GHz
Windows 10

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello redvines01,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your wireless card. I will be glad to help you.

Could you please confirm if there was any hardware change or driver/OS update, and also if the wireless card came pre-installed in your laptop?

As well, please perform the following steps:

Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html

Please let me know of the outcome.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos