Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210: Connectivity Issues with Zebra HS3100 Bluetooth Headset

Flooo
Beginner

Description: I am currently experiencing connectivity issues and microphone recognition problems between my PC equipped with an Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth chip and my Zebra HS3100 Bluetooth headset. Unlike my previous configuration with a different Wi-Fi/Bluetooth chip, the connection between these two devices is intermittent and unreliable. Additionally, the microphone on the Zebra HS3100 headset is not being recognized by the PC.

Details: I have a PC that features the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chip. However, when attempting to pair and use my Zebra HS3100 Bluetooth headset with the PC, I encounter several issues:

1. Intermittent Connectivity: The connection between the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chip and the Zebra HS3100 headset is not stable. The connection frequently drops or experiences interruptions.
  2. Microphone Recognition Failure: The microphone integrated into the Zebra HS3100 headset is not being recognized by the PC. As a result, I am unable to use the headset for any application that requires microphone input.
  3. Contrasting Experience: Interestingly, when I revert to using my previous PC with a different Wi-Fi/Bluetooth chip, the Zebra HS3100 headset works perfectly fine. Both the connectivity and microphone recognition issues are absent, indicating that the problem might be specific to the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chip.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken: I have attempted the following troubleshooting steps to address the issues:

1. Ensured the Zebra HS3100 headset is fully charged and in pairing mode.
  2. Restarted both the PC and the headset multiple times.
  3. Tried to update the drivers for the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chip and the Headset from the manufacturer's website, which failed.
  4. Checked for any known compatibility issues between the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chip and the Zebra HS3100 headset.

I kindly request assistance in resolving the connectivity issues and microphone recognition problems I am facing with the Intel Wi-Fi 6E AX210 chip and Zebra HS3100 Bluetooth headset combination. Your guidance on potential driver updates, configuration settings, or any specific compatibility patches would be greatly appreciated. My goal is to achieve a stable Bluetooth connection and ensure that the Zebra HS3100 headset's microphone is properly recognized and functional.

Thank you for your attention and support in resolving this matter.

Sincerely,

Flo

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Flooo,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I can imagine how frustrating this situation with the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 is for you.

To assist you further, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one? Integration could cause unexpected issues.

2. Is the Wi-Fi working? Just to confirm if the issue is only limited to Bluetooth.

3. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

4. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

5. Is this issue present with other Bluetooth devices?     

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Flooo
Beginner

Hello Deivid,

Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one? Integration could cause unexpected issues.

Yes, its the original pre-installed adapter.

2. Is the Wi-Fi working? Just to confirm if the issue is only limited to Bluetooth.

Yes, the Wi-Fi is working perfectly fine.

3. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

Its a vehicle mounted terminal industrial PC.

4. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

The operating system is Windows 10 Enterprise LTCS 64-Bit 10.0.17763

5. Is this issue present with other Bluetooth devices?

I can't try any other Bluetooth devices now, but the Headset works perfectly fine on the same PC with another chip.

Regards,

Flo

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Flooo, 

The following is just to check if were able to read my previous post and review the questions asked. Please let me know if you need further support.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Flooo, 

Thanks for the confirmation. Before I continue further, please try this:

1. Update your Windows version and build. You have an outdated version.

2. Try a clean install of the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.

3. Just to confirm, did the headsets work before with this computer?

4. Since you mentioned this is an Industrial computer, did you check with the IT department (if work environment) or the manufacturer of the computer to confirm compatibility with the headset?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Flooo, 

I am following up to confirm if you had the time to try the recommended steps or if you solved the problem in a different way.

Let me know if you need further support.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Flooo,  

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos