Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7650 Discussions

Intel Wi-Fi BE200 Spams Event Log "System"

ValeryP
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I have added an Intel Wi-Fi BE200 card to my PC on Windows 11. It works, but for some reason I receive tons of messages (like 5 times per second) in System event log with the following text:

"The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver."

I have waited for several Wi-Fi driver updates and results are still the same. Right now my Wi-Fi  driver version is 23.50.0.6.

What is interesting that Intel System Support Utility doesn't see my Wi-Fi adapter. I have attached SSU logs.

I will appreciate any help in this matter.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to reiterate that the wireless adapters we fully support are those specified in the link previously provided. Adapters not included in that list have not undergone comprehensive testing by our team, and as such, their compatibility and functionality cannot be guaranteed.

For potential resolution of any issues, I recommend updating your BIOS and ensuring that all Windows updates are fully installed. This may help address the problem.

Additionally, it would be beneficial to inquire with Asus support to see if they have any guidance or solutions specific to their products.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or require additional assistance.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

Could you please provide the model number of your system? Additionally, have you checked with your system's manufacturer regarding the compatibility of the newly installed card? It's important to ensure that your setup is supported and that it meets the compatibility standards of your system. For more information on regulatory guidelines related to wireless hardware installation or upgrades, please refer to the appropriate documentation

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

Good day!

I'm following up to see if you've had a chance to review our message and if there are any further questions or points that need clarification regarding this issue

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
ValeryP
Beginner

Hi @Caguicla_Intel,

Thank you very much for the response. My system is ASUS Prime B560-PLUS. I wasn't able to find any specific list of supported Wireless adapters on it's manufacturer web-site or docs. It says that I can install wireless adapter with following specs: "M.2 slot only(Key E,CNVi & PCIe)".

I have checked your link and do I understand correctly, that the only models with Wi-Fi 6 supported by Intel for end-user installment are:

• Intel® Wi-Fi6 (Gig+) desktop kit
  • Intel® Wi-Fi6E AX210 IOT Industrial and Embedded Kit

Any other options of adapters on the markets are unsupported and requires OEM modification of the system/driver?

Best regards,
Valery

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to reiterate that the wireless adapters we fully support are those specified in the link previously provided. Adapters not included in that list have not undergone comprehensive testing by our team, and as such, their compatibility and functionality cannot be guaranteed.

For potential resolution of any issues, I recommend updating your BIOS and ensuring that all Windows updates are fully installed. This may help address the problem.

Additionally, it would be beneficial to inquire with Asus support to see if they have any guidance or solutions specific to their products.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or require additional assistance.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

Good day!

I'm reaching out to confirm if you need any further assistance or have any more questions regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
CCurt4
Beginner

It looks like your listing sees the Bluetooth part of the card.

What do you show in the Device Manager?  Make sure and check the "view hidden devices" in the Device Manager, just in case it shows as disconnected.

CCurt4_0-1719004970183.png

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm not quite clear on the meaning of your recent post. Could you provide further details?

Also, I observed that your system includes an Ethernet controller. Are you experiencing the same problem when connected to the LAN (i225-V)?

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hi ValeryP,

I'm following up to check whether you have had the chance to review our prior correspondence. If you have, kindly acknowledge receipt and do not hesitate to reach out if there are any aspects you'd like to discuss or require further explanation on.

Best regards,

Caguicla C.

0 Kudos
ValeryP
Beginner

Hi @Caguicla_Intel,

It was another user's response regarding Device Manager. Not mine. By the way, I didn't have such issues on Ethernet connection.

I will try to contact asus support or switch to supported retail options. Thank you very much for help. Please archive this topic.

Best regards,
Valery

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, ValeryP.

Thank you for clarifying. I'm glad to hear that you didn't encounter similar issues on your Ethernet connection. If you decide to reach out to ASUS support or explore other retail options, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored. We'll proceed to close this inquiry now as requested.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos