Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7489 Discussions

Intel Wifi 6 Ax201 160 Mhz Getting Error Code 43 or 10 Suddenly

lordzand
Beginner

I have an MSI laptop. It's a GF65 Thin 10 SDR. It hasn't had any problems with Wifi or Bluetooth until now. 

Suddenly, Bluetooth has disappeared and my Wifi isn't working. I was playing Starfield just a few moments before this happened and using my XBOX controller through bluetooth. 

Now it suddenly won't work at all.  

It's currently giving this error below but it also gives error 43. I copied the text below. 

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I tried updating the driver and reinstalling it. I tried your Assistant and received the following error:

Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel® Wireless Adapters

Installation failed with error code 105

9/30/2023 6:59 PM
Description:
This download record installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* WiFi package drivers 22.250.1 for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E/Wi-Fi 6 and Intel® 9000 series Wireless Adapters.
Version:
Release date:
July 28, 2023
Size:
38.95 MB

I've tried everything I know how to do and that's quite a bit. I would appreciate your support here. I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped working.  Please help me fix it.

Also I already downloaded the manufacturer drivers after completely uninstalling the current drivers. 

I'm really quite upset about this as it makes no sense why it would just stop working and it's preventing me from using my computer.

Please help fix it. 
0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello lordzand,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. If I were in your situation, I would feel exactly the same way you do. 

To have a better view of this issue, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one? 

2. Did you notice the issue after a system update (hardware or software changes)?

3. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

4. What is teh BIOS version installed?

5. Have you checked this issue with MSI?    

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello lordzand, 

I want to know if you still require my assistance with your issue related to error codes 43 and 10. Let me know if you need my assistance.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello lordzand, 

I was checking your thread and noticed that we have not heard back from you. I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos