Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7898 Discussions

Intel Wireless AC 9560 keeps having a problem

AmandaCDover
Beginner

I have a Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming laptop and just in the last week or so my wireless driver keeps having problems even after updating the driver. Sometimes its an error code 45 sometimes an error code 10 and ive uninstalled the driver and reinstalled and even reset the operating system. Right now its working again after uninstalling it and updating it so I will let you know if it does have a problem again. I just hope i won't have to replace the wireless card or something. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello AmandaCDover,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel® Wireless-AC 9560, I will be glad to help you.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

I recommend trying a clean installation (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html) with the OEM driver and then with the Intel driver if the issue persists.

Please make sure to check the article Codes 10, 22, 28, 31, 43 or 45 Errors in Device Manager for Bluetooth® or Wireless (Wi-Fi) Devices and make sure all the steps are covered (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031150.html)

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is AmandaCDover I had to make a new account cause the site won't let me sign into the old account but Im not at all sure what helped it but last night i reset the system again and i connected to the internet via the Ethernet cable and i updated the drivers and so far its not had the error anymore but i will report back if it gives me another problem. I got a USB wireless adapter today so if it goes out again i will try it! I'll update if it has the error again. thank you! 

0 Kudos
AmandaCDover
Beginner

Im finally able to log into my old account. i closed the new one. But i will report back if i have anymore problems 

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for letting us know that so far you have not had the issue anymore.

Please let us know if you encounter any failure again.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you had issues again.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello AmandaCDover,  

I was checking your thread and see that we have not heard back from you.  

I’m going to close your post, but if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to create a new thread. 

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos