Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7439 Discussions

Intel Wireless Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral Role

T_S
Beginner

My computer: Lenovo Thinkpad T431s laptop

Description:

There is Intel Wireless Bluetooth drivers version 21.30.0 available on Intel website, my system is "stuck" on on version 18.1.1525.1445 that dates back to year 2015. I have tried to install the latest version, installs OK > no error message > however the version on Windows does not seem to change.

My questions:

1) Is it my Lenovo T431s that does not support a later driver version?

2) If should support, how to update? (Intel Driver Support & Assistant does not detect the update "need" either; states everything is up-to-date)

3) Is there any way on my T431s to have Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral Role supported?

The reason I am inquiring for this is the screen mirroring via Microsoft Your Phone app that requires this LE Peripheral Role enabled.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You need to work with Lenovo regarding your laptop and its drivers. Lenovo is solely responsible for your support and warranty.

And, you should use the drivers provided by Lenovo. Contact Lenovo.

Doc

0 Kudos
T_S
Beginner

Thx for your reply @Al.Hill​ - as expected and wrote to Lenovo forums already. Wanted to double check.

//Timo

0 Kudos