I have two AX210 WIFI Cards and 6GHz capable AP Router.
I tried to connect my Router and PC
But PC does not found my router's SSID
Do i need to set up my registry? Or it does not support in Korea?
- Driver Version : 18.104.22.168
- Windows 10 20H2
There is information needed to get a better understanding of the working environment.
- What type of PC or laptop are you using? For instance, if this is a laptop what brand and model. If this is a desktop, what type of motherboard is being used?
- Is the AX210 the original adapter or is this replacing another adapter?
- What type of AP or router are you trying to connect to?
1. I'm using the Desktop (Lenova 720-18IKI5F)
Does the motherboard affect performance?
I have a plan to replace it with H110M (Gigabyte product)
2. I replaced the existing product (Intel ac series) with AX210
3. Home AP, I just want to do a throughput test
For the GalaxyS21 Ultra, the ssid of the router is searched.
However, the PC with the ax210 connection will not be scanned.
This doesn't seem to be a problem with the router.
I did some research and, from what I can read, South Korea does allow and 6 GHz wireless. Here is a link to the article I used as a source: https://www.rcrwireless.com/20210120/network-infrastructure/wi-fi/what-is-the-status-of-global-wi-fi...
On the PC where you replaced an existing adapter, the AC model, with the newer AX210, please check the following:
- Uninstall the AX210 network software.
- Be sure that any older software remaining for the previous AC adapter is removed.
- Reinstall the AX210 software
- Double-check the antenna connections are good
If that does not resolve the problem, try some other tests with the AX210 adapter to see if it can connect to anything from the AP. For instance, see if the AX210 is able to make a 2.4 GHz connection to the router. Is the new AX210 adapter capable of connecting to anything?