Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7430 Discussions

Intel control panel is not opening, it says initializing then it disappears and the control does not show up, this happened after i upgraded from windows 8 to 8.1 help!

SGami1
Beginner

Control panel on my computer has stopped working after i upgraded my windows from 8 to 8.1 please i need help and i hope i get some feedback soon because i tried every method i could think of launching the control panel and all the results were all the same.

My graphics card is a intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4010U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70GHz

It is a desktop computer and this graphics card came with it, i bought it in 2013 so its somewhat old-new

Please may i get some feedback because i can't change back to my old color settings and my resolution changes!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

TameTheTim,

If you are able to open Control Panel for whatever reason, it is best if you contact Microsoft* as it seems to be a Windows* related issue. For your convenience, we gave found this link that might shed a light to this issue. Click on this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/221153 Control Panel Does Not Open - If you are experiencing any issue with your Intel(R) Wireless adapter please report here in details what you are experiencing so we can assist you.