Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7725 Discussions

Intel driver for Samsung Quick Share

ksardy
Beginner

Info from Microsoft Store for the Samsung Quick Share App:

Mit Quick Share kannst du schnell und einfach verschiedene Inhalte wie Fotos, Videos und Dokumente mit anderen teilen.

Support-Spezifikationen
• Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Version 2004 (Seriennummer 19041) oder höher
• Bluetooth-Treiber: (Intel) Version 22.50.02 oder höher
• WLAN-Treiber: (Intel) Version 22.50.07 oder höher

I cannot find these 2 driver Versions on the Intel download driver page

Many thanks in advance for your help

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

First, you need to update Windows which is more the three years out of date.

Then, so the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
ksardy
Beginner

Many thanks for your reply:

Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 22H2
Installiert am ‎25.‎09.‎2022
Betriebssystembuild 22621.1928
Leistung Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22644.1000.0

incl. all latest updates

as wished the Intel SSU-report in annex

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ksardy, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165.

Based on your wireless adapter, the latest driver version would be "20.100.9.8" for Bluetooth and "19.51.40.1" for Wi-Fi. You can use the following links to install the drivers:

If the app does not work with the latest Intel drivers, I recommend you to get in contact with the app developer to confirm if it is compatible with the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 and with Dell to get the proper drivers for their laptop.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
ksardy
Beginner

Thank you for the tech-support.

As recommended, I first uninstalled the existing drivers and performed a clean installation. Unfortunately, these new drivers do not work either. But it's not so important to me. I will wait for Win 12, maybe the Samsung app will work in the new Win version.

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ksardy, 

Thanks for your response. Based on the information provided, Samsung Quick Share requires Bluetooth version 22.50.02 and your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 latest Bluetooth version is 19.51.40.1. This could mean that your system might not meet the minimum requirements, I recommend you check with the app developer to confirm if it can work with your laptop.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
usamakamboh
Beginner

same issue

0 Kudos