Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7457 Discussions

Intel wifi AX201 stop working issues with the updates

Cristobal
Beginner

My wifi adapter stop working when i try to play online. this start to happen two software update ago. i've already tried everything in my power to solve this like the clean instalation of the drivers, restore the network connection, communicating with the assistant from Asus, installing the recommended drivers by ASUS, i have also change some network and power configs. the only thing that i haven't change is the bios because i had already updated  with the help of ASUS before. my warranty has expired and i can't go to the ASUS support with my laptop i don't even know if there is an ASUS store that makes repairs here in chile 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cristobal,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+).   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed on your computer or did you change/install the adapter to this one?

2. Is the Bluetooth working?  

3. Is this a laptop or desktop computer? 

4. Do you see any errors at the device manager?

5. What is the operating system installed as well as the version and build?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Cristobal,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos