Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7646 Discussions

Intel wireless AC 9461 code 10

Jerobussio
Beginner
Hello, I was just on my computer playing a game and all of a sudden the WIFI stopped working and upon checking I realised the option to connect to a WiFi had disappeared altogether. I tried troubleshooting and downloading drivers (had to download them onto my phone and then transferred them to my computer) but nothing seems to work. This is the second time this has happened to me, but last time I could fix it quite easily, just don't remember how.

Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Jerobussio, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the motherboard?

If this is a laptop, what is the model of it?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue?

The wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the computer?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

If you have the option, please connect to the Internet through a wire/LAN connection and then attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Jerobussio, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Jerobussio, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos