Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7760 Discussions

Is there any driver combine package for each intel device?

amit78
Beginner

Is there any way to get a full customize driver package for your Laptop or PC device. It will save us a lot of time. I find it very hard to get custom drivers because there is no option of autoupdate because of slow internet.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
3Fees
New Contributor I

No, not that I have seen, Intel driver assistant is the closest I have seen. You can put all drivers on a cd or dvd, starting with the information file (inf) and then all the rest of the Intel driver files, they wont be the latest yet they will work.

Cheers

3Fees

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello amit78,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Adding more information to the response from 3Fees. The Intel® DSA is our software that helps you keep your system up to date as it will notify you of new drivers available for most of your Intel hardware. However, the Intel® DSA is an internet-based software, as it works alongside Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers. Also, the Intel® DSA will install Intel generic graphics drivers and not OEM customized drivers.

Equipment Manufacturer drivers are customized to work with each specific system. The best thing to do is to use the drivers provided by the system manufacturer (OEM) or through Windows Update, however, one more time the Windows update needs an internet connection to work. My recommendation is to contact your system's OEM to confirm if they have any software that will help you install the customized drivers, without depending on your internet connection.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello amit78,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos