Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7562 Discussions

Killer performance suite fail installation error code 1603

LAPARAMOR
Novice

novice here...error code 1603!  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hello DEIVID A,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I uninstall the Killer Ethernet Performance Driver Suite UWD in the control panel.  Did a restart and install the Killer Performance Suite UWD.  This fix was suggested before but I was missing something in the process. Sorry about that...Thank You for your support and patience.  Happy beginner here... 

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello LAPARAMOR, 

Thanks for your response. Before I continue further, can you confirm if the issue is fixed? If not, please let me know.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
LAPARAMOR
Novice

Hello DEIVID A,                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Killer Performance Suite fail installation error code 1603...issue is fixed. I can confirm this to you and was able to install more updates after the fix...L A PARAMOR-beginner...

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello LAPARAMOR, 

Thanks for the confirmation. I am glad to know that you have fixed the issue with the steps provided.

I will proceed to close this thread, however, you can open a new one in case you need further support or if you face any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Soren74
Beginner

I read the whole string but I am unable to resolve this issue. 

1) I attempted to install the available update i.e. Intel Killer Performance Suite and got an error

see attached file SW_Update_Error.jpg.

2) Uninstall "Killer Ethernet Performace Driver Suite UWD 2.0.1167" through Apps & Features. Installation starts then cancel itself at the end.

I tried to "Manually download and install the latest driver but I got the same error that the two suites can not coexist.

Please advise.

Soren

0 Kudos