Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Killer performance suite won't install (Code 2732)

Robert-S
Beginner

Greetings Everyone,                                                                                                                                                                                      I have an Alienware Aurora R11 desktop computer with Killer E3000 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Controller. For quite some time I have been getting Message update from intel to install Killer Performance Suite. Every time I try to update, I get a message that says, "Killer Performance Driver Suite UWD cannot be installed with Killer Wireless Drivers" (Code 2732). As I am a novice, I am looking for any advice on how I can fix this issue. I can give more info, if needed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Any help would be greatly appreciated and Thank You in advance. I wasn't sure where exactly I should post this. I hope I wasn't too far off.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Robert-S,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Where do you see the update message?
  2. Have you tried using the drivers provided by the OEM?
  3. Is this the original adapter of the system?
  4. Screenshot of the issue.

Also, please download and install the Intel System Support Utility (Intel SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Robert-S,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Robert-S,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos