Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7458 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

649 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private Message inbox.

...S

0 Kudos
Marco_1
Beginner

Thank you very much! It worked perfectly. It seems you're helping a lot of people, for me at least so see the mesh network!

0 Kudos
npro83
Beginner

Hi would someone please send me the driver as well!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

To everyone who asked, I have sent you a Private Message (PM) detailing how you can download the drivers. If you did not receive a PM from me, oops, I must have missed your request, so send me another (via PM, not here; this conversation is getting way too long).

If you are new to the site's PM service, you access it by clicking on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (within the Communities blue banner) and selecting Messages from the resulting menu.

Intel should note that I have provided this to ~20 customers in just the past 8 days alone.

...S

(an unexpectedly popular guy)

0 Kudos
Ramon_Taboada
Beginner
0 Kudos
Franck16
Beginner

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available.

Thanks and best regards

Franck

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@Franck16@popaj5 and @flaskPls - Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

0 Kudos
DeanAmaral
Beginner

Hello, please send me the link to this driver as well.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@DeanAmaral  - Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. You are the 33rd person to ask for these drivers since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
flieger
Beginner

I greatly appreciate your support of those who had our 'heads cut off' looking for this driver - in my case 3 weeks past cutoff. May I please join the group requesting the 7260 driver - with much gratitude!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@flieger - Check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. #34 since Jan. 6th.

0 Kudos
flieger
Beginner

Many thanks!!  What a frustrating problem now hopefully resolved.

0 Kudos
hakiminaruto
Beginner

Hello, please send me the link to this driver as well.

0 Kudos
AlekKim
Beginner

Hi! Can i get that driver file too?
I tried to get that but i cant...
Plz help me. Thankyou!

0 Kudos
Glori-ous8
Beginner
Hi scot, good day
Please do share the link with me for the latest win 10 drivers for AC 7260
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

To all who asked, check your Private Message inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the Communities blue banner) and select Messages from the resulting menu.

...S

P.S. Now at 38 folks asking. At this rate, I won't be getting my share space back anytime soon.

0 Kudos
Glori-ous8
Beginner
Hi all,
please who can show me how to install and get It working
I already installed it but don't know what to do to get it working as I still have the error of windows cab not detect a network adapter
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I need more information. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. When you start the tool, select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post here and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Glori-ous8
Beginner
Thanks scott for your assistance so far
I went through it again and its working now
Thanks so much
0 Kudos
AlekKim
Beginner
Dear N Scott.
I really appreciate your help.
This driver is completely what i want and it works perfect.
Before i ask this file to my laptops company but they dont have any ideas to fix it and just recommended to buy new one.
So i almost give up to use wifi by this laptop. But you save it and save my wallet too! Lol
Thanks to god to meet you at here.
Have a wonderful days!
0 Kudos
Sponge-Bomb
Beginner

Hi. I also need the latest version of the wireless AC-7260 driver. As this WiFi adapter supports also Bluetooth i need the AC-7260 Bluetooth Driver as well. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos