Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7528 Discussions

Latest driver for intel dual band wireless-n 7260 Win 10 64bit

ckrause
Novice

Hello,

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit. The official support pages are not available (404). It would be very nice if anyone could tell me a download link. (f.e. url )

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Check your Private messages.

...S

View solution in original post

655 Replies
modstan
Beginner

Please, send me drivers too, I am facing some problems with wifi6 AP.

0 Kudos
Adam16
Beginner

Sir, I am in need of the drivers as well. Hoping it will allow me to see m Wi-fi 6 router. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Rolcru60
Beginner

Hi I would also like the drivers. Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Spideyjeff
Beginner

Hello there Scott, I am also in need of the latest drivers if you would not mind sending them to me.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
WWF
Beginner

Thanks Scott for providing this 7260 driver. I also would appreciate receiving a copy.

I bought a mini card  (to replace old Dell 1506) off Amazon just this week and was surprised to find the dilemma. My review will reflect the driver disappearing.

FYI, I did not find this post from searching Google, it might have been several pages deep, but it came up quickly on DuckDuckGo.

0 Kudos
EricTinSC
Beginner

I have gone thru 22 pages of this reply to the subject.  No Link. Could you please send the link for the Last/Latest driver for intel Dual Band Wireless-n 7260 for Win 10 64bit to my e-mail: <REMOVED>. I have an Asus computer Model Q550LF.205 and was told that there is no Intel replacement chip for better Internet speed and access.  Is this true?  Hoping that a fresh install of the latest software will make a difference. Any suggestions?  Appreciate your time in responding.

0 Kudos
Shalom1
Beginner

Hello Scott, could you help? I need the 7260AC driver. 

Much appreciated!

0 Kudos
DaKa
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I have the same problem. I also need the latest driver Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 for Windows 10 64bit.

Could you send me the link please.

Very much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Dagmar

0 Kudos
mshanhun
Beginner

Hi Scott

Will this work for Windows 11? I've got the Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and the wireless works but bluetooth doesn't work in Windows 11.

I'd love the link if you think it could work

Regards

Melissa

0 Kudos
Alex52
Beginner

I need to link to the latest driver as well to fix a network communication issue.

0 Kudos
AL13
Beginner

Hello Scott,

Can you please provide the last drivers for Intel Wireless Dual Band N 7260 Windows 10 64 bits ?. Thanks a lot in advance !

Angel

0 Kudos
Raihan
Beginner

Dear Scott, May I have the drivers too for the AC7260 win10 64bit? Thank you!

0 Kudos
Aaron4u
Beginner

I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit.

0 Kudos
Impolsko
Beginner

Hello Scott

I need it too, I´m looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless-n 7260 for Windows 10 64bit.

Could you plese send it to me?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
RysF
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I also need the latest driver for Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260.
Could you send me the link?

Thank you very much!
Ryszard

0 Kudos
mikeltm
Beginner

Could I also get access to the last set of drivers?

Thank you! Mikel

0 Kudos
oli123
Beginner

Hi Scott,

Would you be able to PM me the AC 7260 Windows 10 64bit drivers too, please?

0 Kudos
Lunzuzu
Beginner

Dear Scott,

Could you also share the link to me as I am have the same type of wireless card. This will be a great help for me.

Much appreciated and have a good day!

Lzz.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

See my 08-03-2023 post in this conversation for link.

...S

0 Kudos
andor75
Beginner

Dear Scott,

can you please send me also the life saving driver for 7260 win 10 64 bit version?

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Fred_Vuursteen
Beginner

Hi Scott,

I am running into the same problem as many here with the Intel 7260 wireless and WIFI 6. Can you share with me the updated version of the driver?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks,

fred

0 Kudos