Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7424 Discussions

My wifi network and ethernet network cannot detect the network they are connected to

ACerr
Beginner

My wifi network and my ethernet network, when connected to a network, do not recognize it, it appears as if it is not connected. However, I do have an internet connection, but with some problems in others since they do not recognize it either. I already tried with the modem and with different ethernet clabes, and nothing happened. I think it's a problem with my laptop.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH (using the paperclip under the toolbar) the results of this urility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Doc

0 Kudos
ACerr
Beginner

That's the file

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello ACerr,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

According to the report attached, the computer does not have an Intel® Wireless Adapter installed.

To ensure hardware works as well as possible, it would be best to go back to your system manufacturer for further support. If you are experiencing issues with, or have questions about, your computer system, the system manufacturer is the best source of support in this scenario.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos