Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

Needing Dual Band AC 7260 Drivers for Windows 10 64 Bit System. Bluetooth not working.

evasquezjr
Beginner

Refurbishing an HP Elitebook 850 G1 and bluetooth is not even showing up in device manager with AC 7260 mini PCIE card.  Wifi works fine but not bluetooth.  Unable to find specific drivers anywhere for this card and hoping someone in the community can point me in the right direction.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S

0 Kudos
evasquezjr
Beginner
Thanks! Link worked and was able to download and install missing bt driver. Thanks again!
0 Kudos
smeller
Beginner
Hi I´m also looking for the latest driver for the Intel dual band wireless AC 7260 for Windows 10 64bit Thanks and best regards, Simon
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@smeller,

I have sent you a download link via the Communities Private Message (PM) service. For this message, check your PM inbox. Click on your avatar picture in the top right corner of the page (in the blue Communities banner) and then select Messages from the resulting menu.
...S 

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I have been doling out the drivers to one user at a time, so that I could collect user information to use in my argument that the files need to be reposted. I am at the point of giving up, however. Intel is saying that there is a security risk associated with reposting the drivers and that Intel Legal is simply not going to allow it.

So, I am providing a share link here that will allow anyone to pull the final file releases for the various discontinued Wireless Adapters that I had archived: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtacZBU04mo-j-tQ34BdSDv6y1BFsg?e=7gn50T. Where possible, I have included the original Release Note files; where not possible, I have created Release Note files with what information I have access to.

If someone wants to take these files and put them on a file sharing service, go for it. Let me know where they are available and I will remove them from my share.

...S

0 Kudos