Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7639 Discussions

Netwaw16 has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly; System Hanging/crash

electron29
Beginner

My brand new laptop (MSI Raider 18 HX) which comes with the Killer 1750x wifi 7 card is hanging without creating a bsod or dump.  I have downloaded and installed the intel ssu.  The wireless card is not listed under networking in the application.  I installed the latest killer wireless drivers from Intel as they alleviate a problem with the killer software.  That is why I transitioned from the oem drivers.  The problem has been going on since I got this computer though it also happened on another one I returned about a month ago (same computer and wireless card).  So I don't think I need a new card.  There seems to be some sort of incompatibility.  Please advise.

See ssu info attached.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeanetteC_Intel

Hello electron29,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We would like to know more about your system details to fully understand where the issue truly lies.

1. Please confirm if this is the actual system device that you have. https://www.msi.com/Laptop/Raider-18-HX-A14VX/support?sub_product=Raider-18-HX-A14VHG
  2. May I know where you downloaded the drivers from and what version? *Was it downloaded and installed manually or have you used a driver updater tool?
  3. I did check the SSU log file and the Killer 1750x wifi 7 card is not detected. Is it showing on the Device Manager> Network Adapters?

I hope to get your reply so we may proceed further.

Best regards,

JeanetteC.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos