Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7657 Discussions

No se activa Bluetooth de la tarjeta Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz

RRRR4
Beginner

Señores Intel, Buenos días:

Tengo una tarjeta Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz, a la que le funciona perfectamente la actividad via Wi-Fi, pero problemas con la conexión Bluetooth, la cual no se activa a pesar de instalar el Driver BT-22.110.2-32-64UWD-Win10-Win11.

Tambien he recurrido a diferentes tutoriales en YouTube y he intentado de poner en práctica las sugerencias de los System en Microsoft, sin tener éxito en activar la conexión Bluetooth.

Recurro a ustedes como última instancia para ver que sugerencias ofrecen con este problema.

Gracias de antemano por la ayuda que me puedan brindar.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I suggest that you do a clean install of the wireless support. here is the proper process for doing so:

1. If you haven't already, download - but do not install just yet - the latest (22.130.0) Bluetooth and WiFi driver packages for your adapter. Here are the links for downloading these drivers: Wireless: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19351 and Bluetooth: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18649
  2. Disable Internet access. Unplug Ethernet cable and/or disable wireless. Keep disabled until told to re-enable.
  3. From the Apps & Features applet, check for instances of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and Intel Wireless Bluetooth. If none, skip to Step 6.
  4. Uninstall each instance of Intel PROSet/Wireless Software and/or Intel Wireless Bluetooth that is present. When prompted, choose to "Discard Settings".
  5. Manually reboot your computer, keeping Internet access disabled throughout.
  6. From the Device Manager applet, check the Network Adapters section for an entry for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and check the Bluetooth section for an entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth that has an intel driver associated with it. If neither is the case, go to Step 10.
  7. Right click on the entry for Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 and uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  8. Right click on the entry for Intel Wireless Bluetooth and open its properties. If it has an Intel driver associated with it, then uninstall it, choosing to (checkmark) Delete the driver software for this device.
  9. Go to Step 5.
  10. (Optional but recommended) Clean out all temporary files using the Windows Clean Disk tool. Ensure you have enabled cleaning of System Files. I recommend that you then checkmark all categories offered, even if no files currently in this category (so it leaves it set up for next invocation).
  11. (Optional but recommended) Clear each of your browsers' cache.
  12. Install the Bluetooth driver package (my rule: always install Bluetooth first).
  13. Install the Wireless driver package.
  14. Manually shutdown and reboot your computer.
  15. Reenable Internet access. Restore Ethernet cable and/or reenable wireless.
  16. Test.

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello RRRR4,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Were you able to check the previous post and perform the recommended steps?

As well, please be aware that our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. 

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
RRRR4
Beginner

Steven buenos días:

En realidad, si he respondido los correos electrónicos que me han enviado, en la cual confirmo que no me funciono el instructivo que recibí de recibí de Scott Pearson. Por favor veliquen el correo electronico que les respondi. 

Repetir los pasos dos veces, pero el Bluetooth continua sin funcionar.

Agradecería nuevamente de su ayuda para solucionar este problema.

Saludos,

Rodrigo

0 Kudos