Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7431 Discussions

Part query

ns
Beginner

Hello,
Good day to you!

Can you please let me know the validity (ACTIVE/DISCONTINUED) of below part number.
If part is valid then please provide us the supported datasheet along with MSL, Reflow, Terminal Finish, ROHS status and RoHS 2(2015/863/EU) doc.

Part:
PEF2256HV22XP

PSB21150F-V1.4X

These parts are previously belongs to infineon than infineon sale its wireline business to Lantiq due to that this part transferred to Lantiq.
Now Lantiq is acquired by Intel, because of that we asked the below requested information from Intel.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ns, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

Whit the parts provided I did not get any match, just as a friendly reminder this forum is more for hardware products. In order to help you further I will need the following information:

1. Are these parts for an Intel CPU/NUC/graphics/wireless device? If so, provide the model name of the intel product.

2. Are these parts relates to hardware or software? It is software, share the name of the tool/application.

3. Why are you interested in this information?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ns, 

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
ns
Beginner

Hi Team,

Thanks for the response.

As i inform earlier these parts are previously belongs to infineon than infineon sale its wireline business to Lantiq due to that this part transferred to Lantiq. Now Lantiq is acquired by Intel, because of that we asked the below requested information from Intel.

Refer below information that i have and its requested by one of our mutual customer.

https://www.arrow.com/en/products/pef2256hv22xp/intel

https://www.datasheetarchive.com/PSB21150FV1.4-datasheet.html

Thanks

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ns, 

Thank you for the additional information. I was checking further on this and for this kind of inquiry, we have a specific team that can help you. This team will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on the email associated with your community profile.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello ns, 

I would like to let you know that the team in charge got in contact with me regarding your inquiry. They informed me that the products mentioned (from Lantiq) transitioned to MaxLinear last year and you will need to get in contact with them to get details for your parts.

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos