Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

Problème mise à jour intel Wifi 6 AX200

Conmado
Beginner

Intel.png

Bonjour, depuis quelque temps déjà impossible de mettre à jour le driver de ma carte graphique (je ne le trouve même plus lorsque je vais dans le gestionnaire de périphérique).

Quelqu'un a-t-il une solution ? 

Merci pour votre aide

Conmado

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Conmado,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Since your issue is regarding our wireless product, AX201 , we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Conmado

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Veuillez noter que je ne peux vous aider que dans la langue anglaise. J’ai utilisé un outil de traduction Web pour traduire cette réponse donc, il peut y avoir une traduction inexacte.

In order to better assist you, could you please provide the following information?

1- Based on the image attached and on your post, we understand that you have issues updating the driver for 2 different Intel® components: Wireless and Graphics. Is this correct?

2- How are you trying to update the drivers? Please provide detailed steps. For instance:

3- Are you experiencing any other issues with these Intel® Components? Please provide details.

4- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Conmado
Beginner

Hello AndrewG,

Thanks for your answer.

So it's just the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz that cause me trouble.

I tried many ways to upgrade the driver (avast driver center, touslesdriver.com, website Intel, Intel DSA, HP upgrade center...) none works... the only way is a restauration of my system (Maybe a window uprade cause trouble ?)

No I dont have other issue with this intel product..

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Conmado

Thank you for your response.

Checking the Intel® SSU report, we don't see any entry related to Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 or any other wireless device (as a detected/enabled device). If the hardware component is not detected, this may explain the behavior with the driver update. Could you please provide us with additional details so we can understand better the environment?

1- Is the Wireless card detected or visible and enabled in Windows® Settings >> Network & Internet >> Wi-Fi?

Also, do you see the Wireless device under Windows® Device Manager >> Network Adapters >> Intel® Wireless Adapter? Is there any error code or error message? Could you please provide

2- If the device is properly detected and enabled, are you able to connect to wireless networks without issues?

3- If the device is not detected, have you checked if it is enabled in the BIOS? We recommend checking with HP* Support for proper guidance on this step or checking the User's manual of your computer.

4- When you try to install the driver from HP* website or from Intel® Download Center (official and recommended sources for drivers and software) do you see any error with the installation? Is there any message? Please provide details.

5- Is the Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 the original wireless adapter that came pre-installed in your system or did you integrate/replace it?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Conmado

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back and please provide us with the information requested.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Conmado

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now.

We understood that you already tried the official (and recommended) sources to get the driver for your device: Computer Manufacturer (OEM) website and Intel®'s Download Center. Besides using and just launching the regular installer (.exe file) to install the driver, if you have also tried with the other method available "Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers" and the issue still persists, at this point, our recommendaiton is to check this futher with your OEM for more assistance.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Conmado
Beginner

Hello, sorry I haven't tested all your option for the moment (no time at work and I'm in examen session actually).

I give you some news at the end of the next week.

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Conmado
Beginner

Hello,

Thanks for your patience,

So,

1. Not visible at the two option…
  2. I check the bios and It seems enable
  3. See under the message from intel uptade and the error journal
  4. Yes it’s the original wireless adapter

0 Kudos