Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7443 Discussions

Questions for TWT (Target Wake Time) function

johnny_y
Beginner

Dear,
My laptop is ASUS UX434f, which includes AX201 network card. I have checked the AX201 specification and know that it supports TWT (Target Wake Time) function. I want to test TWT function, but I don't know how to check whether it works.
There are my questions.
1. How to know if TWT function is enabled/disabled in the laptop?
2. As far as I know, there is a tool TwtRequest.exe that can be tested TWT function, but I cannot find it in Download Center. Is this tool for Intel's internal use only? If not, could you share this tool?

Thanks.
Johnny

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello johnny_y,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

To answer your questions:

How to know if TWT function is enabled/disabled in the laptop?

R/ Since your laptop is a highly customized system, and we have only provided the adapter to in this case ASUS so they can integrate it into their design, whether they decided to let the TWT function enabled or not by default or if the laptop needs some sort of BIOS configuration needed to use it, needs to be discussed with them directly.

As far as I know, there is a tool TwtRequest.exe that can be tested TWT function, but I cannot find it in Download Center. Is this tool for Intel's internal use only? If not, could you share this tool?

R/ Based on our list of available tools and utilities to download there is no tool related to TWT.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos
johnny_y
Beginner

Hi Victor G.

Got it. Thanks for your reply.

Johnny

0 Kudos
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello johnny_y,

Thank you for your response

We will proceed to close this thread. If you need any additional information in the future, you are more than welcome to submit a new question, just remember that this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos