Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7352 Discussions

Sleep Mode

emoises
Beginner

Hi. My system updated last week and after that when I am playing videos on YouTube, my computer sleeps after a few minutes. It wasn't like this before. It stays up and running all day when my playlist is on on YouTube. Can you tell me what is wrong with it?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @emoises

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to understand better this behavior, could you please provide the following details?

1- Is this behavior related to Intel® Wireless adapter or Wireless drivers? (this is since we noticed you posted on the Wireless forum).

2- When you said "system updated last week" do you mean Windows® updates, driver, or BIOS updates?

3- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello emoises

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello emoises

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos