Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Tengo unos auriculares energy phones con microfono bluetooh y no consigo que funcionen con mi intel bluetooh 3168AC, los auriculares funcionan perfectamente en Android, tengo los controladores bluetooh actualizados, alguien me puede dar una solucion

jrued3
Beginner

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What do they not work with? Provide:

Laptop or desktop? Provide manufacturer and model number.

Operating System? Provide version number (i.e. WIndows 10 Pro, 1809)

Processor model number?

Doc

0 Kudos
jrued3
Beginner

Tengo un laptop hp notebook ay 144ns con windows 10 home, otros dispositivos bluetooh funcionan bien, pero este no lo consigo

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

What version? GO to start, settings, system, about, and go to the bottom of the page.

Doc

0 Kudos
jrued3
Beginner

Windows 10 home

Version 1809

Version del sistema operativo 17763.503

Intel i5 7200U

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Have you contacted HP for support of their laptop?

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello jrued3, If you have any further questions, please provide the following information: 1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread. 1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application in your computer. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 2.Open the application and click "Scan" to see system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". 3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. 2. Headphones model 3. Did the Intel® Wireless Adapter come preinstalled on the computer? Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel
Hello jrued3, If you need further assistance, please contact us back. Wanner G. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos