Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7452 Discussions

The AX201 wireless card no longer recognizes WiFi properly after a failed driver update

guangchen
Beginner
The 7 Z file I uploaded includes all my logs from the first installation up until the most recent one. The problem occurred when I tried to update the driver to version 23.40 after deleting the IPv6 registry by mistake.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello guangchen,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

1. Can you further explain the issue? Can you still connect or you have intermittent connection?
  2. Do you have error on your wireless card in the device manager? Id yes, please provide a screenshot.
  3. What is the brand and model of your laptop?
  4. Can you share the link of the driver that you installed?

If you have questions, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
guangchen
Beginner
My computer model is Asus TX IV. My computer configuration is i7-13700H and 4060 laptop. The driver download link is the official website link. Wireless card error code 56. I have a virtual machine on my computer. This problem has now been solved,so I can't provide ascreenshot.My solution is a .exe from internet.
This is the link: https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/556452344?utm_psn=1764311243962540033
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello guangchen,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue is now solved, I need to close this inquiry.
If you need further assistance, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos