Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7692 Discussions

Unable to install the latest version of Intel Killer Performance Suite

NicGroover
Beginner

Hi,

Unable to install the latest version of Intel Killer Performance Suite Error code -858993460.

Even after downloading the installation does not want to launch.

0 Kudos
28 Replies
NicGroover
Beginner

Von M.,

I do not encounter problems with my current version or with the old 23.40.1.1 driver.

Only the installation of the application cannot be done. And this does not interfere with the operation of my WIFI.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Nic

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, NicGroover.

Thank you for your quick response and I appreciate you for confirming that your current version and the old 23.40.1.1 driver are functioning without issues. It's noted that the installation of the application is the only challenge, and it doesn't affect your WiFi's operation.

We're still reviewing the screenshot of your version of the Intel Killer Performance Suite driver. Unfortunately, we haven't yet seen the version of your Intel Killer Performance Suite software. What I can see in the screenshot is the version of your Killer Wireless-AC 1550 Wireless Network Adapter, not the Intel Killer Performance Suite Software. To find out the version of the Intel Killer Performance Suite Software, you can navigate to "Apps & Features" and search for "Killer Performance Driver Suite UWD" as shown in the screenshot I shared on 07-01-2024. We need this information to ensure you have the latest version of this software.

Additionally, we would like to confirm the version of your Killer Networking Software app as displayed in your Device Manager. This is to ensure consistency between the version of your Killer Performance Suite in both the Device Manager and the software itself.

I understand, and I apologize for asking so many questions, but sometimes the issue can be caused by something seemingly random.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NicGroover
Beginner

llo Von M.

I installed the recommended drivers in your message and then the installation of Killer Control Center went smoothly. Thank you for that.
Not very familiar with programs and drivers in Windows, I don't know where to find Killer Networking Software app. In the Windows applications section I only find that.

ApplicationFrameHost_W4unEL3CN3.png

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Nic

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, NicGroover.

That's great to hear that the installation went smoothly for you. This issue requires further investigation and research. I have saved the image you sent and I'll post the response on this thread once available.

I anticipate that the delay will lead to a solution that is more precise and thorough.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, NicGroover.

Thank you for confirmation. We have reviewed the screenshots you provided, as well as the application version 35.24.5373 and IDSA v23.50.0.6. We would like to verify the version of your Killer performance suite in Device Manager (DM).

Based on the screen recording you previously shared, it appears that you encountered difficulty opening the installer file 35.24.5373 and not the Intel Killer Performance Suite app. The installation through IDSA was successful. Could you please clarify why you attempted to open the same .exe file from the Desktop? Opening .exe files in Windows requires administrator access.

Moreover, could you confirm if you are experiencing any issues with wireless connectivity?

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, NicGroover.

Have you had a chance to review our previous response regarding trying to open the same .exe file from the Desktop and  

if you are experiencing any issues with wireless connectivity? Please inform us if you require any further assistance. We're here to help.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
NicGroover
Beginner

Hello von M.

Everything works smoothly and the latest update of the Intel Driver Wizard went smoothly.

Again thank you for your help.

Nic

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, NicGroover.

Thank you for your response. That's fantastic to hear! I'm glad everything is running smoothly now. I appreciate our thorough troubleshooting This will be helpful for others who might encounter a similar issue in the future. Since the thread is now solved we will proceed to close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos