Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7654 Discussions

Unstable WiFi connection in some websites AX1650i

Mosphar
Beginner

Hello,

Some websites, for example twitch.tv, are only able to stream at low qualities without buffering. Also when downloading files the connection usually fails and it is unable to fully download. I have tried using my phone and it is not a problem there, meaning the problem is most likely the WiFi adapter. I have also tried using another browser to make sure it wasn't an extension.

I've attached my system info below

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mosphar,

Thank you for posting on the Intel communities. I see that you are having performance issues with your Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i, I understand how frustrating this can be, I will be happy to help you.  

To have a better understanding of the situation, please answer the following questions:

Let me know the results.

Regards,  

Andres P. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Mosphar
Beginner

Hi Andres,

I have updated the drivers you mentioned, but it still did not solve the problem.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mosphar,

Thank you for your response, it has been really helpful.

I will start with an investigation to provide you with the next steps as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mosphar,

Thank you for your time. 

I have been working on the investigation, please follow the steps below and let me know the results:

Regards,  

Andres P. 

0 Kudos
Andres_Intel
Employee

Hello Mosphar,

Were you able to clean install the graphics driver?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Andres P.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Mosphar, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Still, we do recommend to install the driver provided by Dell and also to update the BIOS to the latest version.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos