Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7617 Discussions

Wifi Driver Version 23.50.0 isn't installing on my HP Elitebook 840 G6

ImranHossain
Beginner

Hello there,

4months ago i updated my Windows from 10 to version 11. It keeps updating every day and I didn't block it because to get new features and update. 4 days ago win11 got a new update and asked me for a restart, after a restart my wifi icon vanished from both the taskbar and in the setting! then I visited Intel's official driver website and tried to update new version of wifi driver which is ''Intel® Wireless Wi-Fi Drivers for Windows® 10 and Windows 11*'' version 23.50.0, but it shows failed every time (screenshot attached). Please give me a way to solve this issue.

Thank you,

Imran Hossain

Dhaka, Bangladesh

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ImranHossain,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Have you already checked your device manager to see if there are any error messages? If not, please follow these steps:

Device Manager > Network Adapters > Double-click on your wireless network, for example, AC 9560, and check the error code and error description in the General tab. (Please share the screenshot, as well as help us determine what troubleshooting steps we can provide you.).

Furthermore, Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your wireless network, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ImranHossain,

We are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ImranHossain,

Again, we are checking in with you to see if you already have the answers to our questions so we can further isolate our issue.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello ImranHossain, 

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. For additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you so much for your understanding. 

Best regards, 

Carmona A.

0 Kudos