Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7448 Discussions

Wifi cuts out, error message Wi-Fi not functioning properly

William8
Beginner

A few days ago my pc started disconnecting from wifi whenever I played an online game. tried a few fixes but nothing worked. It gives me the error message in even view "Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6E AX211 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly". So I looked on here for an answer but no luck. Attached is the SSU report that I scanned. Please help.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

William, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new computer?

When did you purchase it?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this issue?

The wireless card, did you purchase it separately or did it come installed on the computer?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello William, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello William, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
William8
Beginner

Sorry for the delay, got busy with work. Looked like the newest driver was the problem so I'm currently on the version before and have no problems

0 Kudos