Hello,i have Lenovo y50-70 with Windows 10 and Intel DualBand wireless-AC3160 (updated driver) and i get constantly wifi disconecting/dropping,even with stock(no updated driver) and updated driver,any help or settings that i need to do ? thanks
Here are some actions that may help improve WiFi connectivity:
1. Make sure you https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25833/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windows-10 Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10, and install the latest driver.
2. Apply the configuration mentioned in the advisory: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking/000005544.html?wapkw=intel+wi-fi+recommended+settings Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity
3. Disable Bluetooth in your PC. This is normally done with a switch in the PC chassis, or with a key combination.
4. If the issue persists, try disabling some Windows 10 technologies that may interfere with WiFi and test the connection again.
- Disable location services in Windows® 10:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/location-service-privacy Windows 10 location service and privacy: FAQ - Microsoft Windows
- Disable WiFi Sense:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/wi-fi-sense-faq Wi-Fi Sense FAQ - Windows Help
- Disable P2P updates in Windows*: