I've reinstall my DELL laptop E6520 to x64 version, since, I'm unable to connect to my Wireless network, but in x86, with the same laptop, everything work great...
Wifi adapter is: Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205, already update to latest version Driver version: 220.127.116.11
Anyboby have the same issue????
Have you tried to use the OEM's drivers first? Please check with them first in order to obtain the latest drivers as their drivers are made customized and made specifically for the type of system you have if this wireless adapter is native to this system. Here you can find their contact information: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/OEMs.html Computer Manufacturer Support Websites
Alternatively, you can use our generic drivers if the issue still persists after you tried the OEM version.
In this situation, it is advised to remove all WiDi related components then install the current recommended versions.
1. Download and save https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25510/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-Windo... Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows 7* File Name: Wireless_18.21.0_s64.exe
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
5. Reboot or scan for hardware changes, then uninstall and delete any older driver versions as you did for the Wireless adapter.
6. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components