Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7650 Discussions

Windows Server 2022 driver for Killer E3100G

abramesd
Beginner

I have an ASROCK x670e Taichi Carrara motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D processor.  The motherboard has the Intel Killer E3100G integrated into the motherboard

When I tried to install the Killer drivers for the LAN and WLAN adapters I get a message that the drivers don't support Windows Server 2022.  I tried to find Windows Server 2022 drivers on the Intel website but no luck.

Are there drivers for Windows Server 2022 for the Killer LAN and WLAN components?  If not, is there any suggestion to enable support for the Killer LAN and WLAN on Windows Server 2022?

David

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Abramesd,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

We know the difficulty of not having drivers for an Operating system that you are running. We value the helpful and timely resolution of your issue, and this could be the driver that you are looking for, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/706171/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-server-2022.html.

Please let us know if this driver addressed your concern.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Abramesd,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to carry out the recommendations that we have provided.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
abramesd
Beginner

The driver you provided the link to did install.  It says there is no Intel device on my PC so I guess I'll just have to look else where for a solution or maybe revisit my plan and do something else.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Abramesd,

We appreciate your update on the matter and for considering trying our suggestions.

It is odd that you got the error message that you stated, when you ran the installer. Usually, if you experienced this the Killer networking components on your board maybe heavily customized by the motherboard manufacturer and that is the reason why our installer did not find any valid component for a driver update.

Please reach out to your motherboard manufacturer to ask if they have Windows Server 2022 validated drivers for the Killer networking hardware on your board.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Abramesd,

We appreciate your update on the matter and for considering trying our suggestions.

It is odd that you got the error message that you stated, when you ran the installer. Usually, if you experienced this the Killer networking components on your board maybe heavily customized by the motherboard manufacturer and that is the reason why our installer did not find any valid component for a driver update.

Please reach out to your motherboard manufacturer to ask if they have Windows Server 2022 validated drivers for the Killer networking hardware on your board.

With that said, I will still check if there are any other workarounds for your concern.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos