My laptop can not detect Wigig Dock(HP)
My laptop is HP Elite X2 1012 G1
and Related Drivers is below image.
but Bios Version was upgraed 01.22 to 01.24
Here is the thing.
Wiress Dock Manager's Version(188.8.131.52...it's the latest version in HP Support page)
is not match with Wireless Gigabit 18260(3.0.50134.10)
WiDock's version is should be 3.0.50135(Intel's latest version)
So I downloaded it from Intel suport site(file name : WiDock_3.0.50135)
And trying to install it.
But unfortunately it was interrupted with showing this image.
How can I install Rigth version?
And how can I detect the Wigig Dock?
We understand you're currently unable to detect your WiGig Docking Station, and trying to update to the Intel® Wireless Dock Manager Software version 3.0.32115 from 184.108.40.206 has resulted in an error.
In this case, the first step to try will be to perform a clean installation of your Wireless Drivers and Wireless Dock Manager Software.
1. Download the latest PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for your adapter: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27309 WiFi_20.10.2_PROSet64_Win10.exe
2. Download the latest https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26860 Wireless Dock Manager Software.
3. Uninstall your current software and drivers. Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program (Programs and Features) or Windows Settings > System > Apps & Features
1. Uninstall the Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software. Choose to Discard Settings.
2. Uninstall the Intel® Wireless Dock Manager Software.
4. Clear out your temporary files.
1. Press the Windows Key + R combination to open the Run dialog, and enter: cleanmgr.exe
2. Select Temporary Files from the list, select OK.
5. Restart your computer.
6. Install the PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers as well as the Wireless Dock Manager Software downloaded in steps one and two.
Test your new configuration and let us know if you're now able to connect to your wireless dock. Keep in mind your computer needs to be in line-of-sight of the docking station, 4 feet (1.5 meters).
- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006176/network-and-i-o/wireless-networki... Intel® Wireless Docking Troubleshooting Guide
Please let us know if this resolves the problem.