Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7368 Discussions

Wireless connection problem with intel wireless-AC 9560

VChow3
Beginner

Good morning Sir/Madam,

I am using the laptop ASUS FX504GE with the intel wireless-AC 9560, however the device manager shows me that there is a Code 10 in the AC 9560, and I can't use any Wi-Fi connection with my laptop.

I have tried to reset the OS, reinstalling the drivers, updating the drivers, BIOS default reset, but the problems of Code 10 is still exist in the wireless-AC 9560.

Hope you can address my concerns, Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Am I reading this report right? It would seem to indicate that it was generated while this adapter was working - it says adapter is enabled and a 5GHz connection to your router was established???

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Am I reading this report right? It would seem to indicate that it was generated while this adapter was working - it says adapter is enabled and a 5GHz connection to your router was established???

...S

0 Kudos
VChow3
Beginner

Sorry for my mistake and interruption...

After I have reinstalled with the old version of driver 20.50.0.5, I get back my wireless connection and there is no more Code 10 in the wireless-AC 9560.

Thank you for your answering.

0 Kudos
Nikhil_Bisht
Beginner

Hi, I have an ASUS FX 505 GE and I have been facing the same issue since the past few days. I have had the laptop for over a year and haven't seen this issue to date. I have tried Clean installation, updating the drivers, BIOS Reset, Hard restart of the laptop. In the end, I am able to connect to my Moblie Hotspot and my Bluetooth headphones but they auto-disconnect after a few minutes and show code 10 error. 

I have also attached my SSU report

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If you reinstall the latest version, does the problem start occurring again? [This is important for Intel root-cause analysis]

...S

0 Kudos
Joey1
Beginner

I got a 2019 HP Spectre PC in March 2020 and could not keep a wireless connection. The wireless card is the AC 9560. I have beat my brains out on this like every one else has. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and it did not help. I updated the driver and it did not help. Three days ago I googled update drivers for Intel wireless card 9560. Up pops a list of driver updates and I found an update from Sept. 14, 2020 updating it from 21.110.1.1 to 21.120.0. Poof it is 90 %better. This did not work for me doing it through the device manager, I did it off the Intel website.

For those of using the AC 8265 driver which I had in a 2017 HP Specte go to properties and there is a link for power management. Open that and uncheck the power saver option and that should resolve the disconnecting issue. The above driver update 21.120.0 for the 9560 is also available for the 8265 driver

I hope this helps, If it does please give me a Kodus.

0 Kudos