Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7429 Discussions

ac9560 bluetooth driver error

WKong6
Beginner

I installed latest version of bluetooth driver. But it doesn’t work because of ‘code 10’ & ‘status device power failure’

i have uninstalled and installed it again. However, There was no way to solve this problem.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
rstar8
Beginner

The bluetooth driver issue is also happening with me as well on my Epson wireless printer as I am unable to connect the printer with any of the device through the bluetooth. It is giving epson printer error code 031008 while doing the connection.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello WKong6 and rstar8 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Complete a clean installation of the Intel® wireless and Bluetooth drivers on the system: 1. Download and save the latest Windows® 10 drivers for your adapter: a. Bluetooth: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28559/Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-for-Windows-10?product=99446 b. Wi-Fi: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28241/Windows-10-Wi-Fi-Drivers-for-Intel-Wireless-Adapters?product=99446 2. Under Apps & Features in Windows* Settings, uninstall any instance of the "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software" and "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth®." When prompted, choose to "discard settings." 3. Manually uninstall your drivers: a. Bluetooth®: Go to the Device Manager > Bluetooth® > Right click on your Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device." b. WiFi: Go to the Device Manager > Network Adapters > Right click on your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and uninstall it. Make sure to mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device." 4. Clear out your temporary files: Press the Windows* Key + R to open the run box. Type Cleanmgr.exe and press OK. Here you will need to make sure Temporary Files are checked, you may uncheck everything else, then press OK. 5. Reboot your computer. 6. Install the drivers previously downloaded back in step one. Installing the Bluetooth® package first, followed by the wireless driver. How to restart the bluetooth service: 7. Go to the search Windows search bar 8. Type services 9. Click Yes at the pop-up window to allow this app to make changes 10. Locate the Bluetooth Support Service and click on 11. Click Restart at the left top corner Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
WKong6
Beginner

it still doesn't work in spite of your instructions​. wifi is properly operated but bluetooth is not

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello WKong6 Thank you for the information. Please provide me with the following information: • Is the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 the adapter that came pre-installed on the system? • Please attach to this thread the TXT file the Intel® System Support Utility will generate: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility • Steps to save the report: 1- Run the utility. 2- Click on “Scan” to get the scanned system. 3- Once the scan is complete click on “next”. 4- Use the “save” option, save the report to your desktop. 5- To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box. • The information requested on the word document attached. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
WKong6
Beginner

i wanna really use bluetooth function. please help me...

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel

Hello WKong6

Is the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 the adapter that came pre-installed on the system?

Provide me with the information requested on the word document attached.

Regards,

Leonardo C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello WKong6 Have you collected the information requested? Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello WKong6 I haven’t heard back from you, I am going to close this request If you have more questions please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos