Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7871 Discussions

ax210 bluetooth mouse freeze

MikeVV
Beginner

Hi!

No Power Management Tab in bluetooth settings,mouse "delay" after 3 seconds of inactivity. I took all the ticks off the HID GATT LE.

Drivers are the latest from the website intel, and the update of the windows arrived yesterday, the situation has not changed.

P.S. Works fine with my Acer notebook with 1650i with the these settings:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB\VID_8087&PID_0026\5&9abad9&0&10\Device Parameters]
"DeviceSelectiveSuspended"=dword:00000000
"SelectiveSuspendEnabled"=dword:00000000
"SelectiveSuspendSupported"=dword:00000000

on my ax210 no line with VID_8087&PID_0026 only VID_8087&PID_0032. Changed in 0032 and got the same problem.

PSS: sorry for my english

setup: Win10 22h2,asus rog z590-e, i5-11600k

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello MikeVV,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry that you are having issues with your Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+), I will be glad to assist you.

Please provide the following information:

• Was the mouse working just fine before? If so, was there any hardware change or driver/OS update that may have triggered the issue?
  • Do other Bluetooth devices work fine with the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210?
  • Is this the original adapter that came pre-installed in your system, or have you changed/installed a new adapter recently?

As well, please try a clean installation of the latest Bluetooth driver recommended by ROG v22.170.0.2 (https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-z590-e-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_download/). Make sure to follow the clean installation steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/wireless.html

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos