Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7652 Discussions

electrical specification of AC 8265

Haresh_prajapati

I could not find any information on electrical specification of AC 8265 in the datasheet. Please provide me documentation regarding the same.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

For the 8265NGW cards, the requirements for the M.2 Type A/E sockets - and, in fact, for the antenna connectors on the cards - is detailed in the M.2 specification. I agree that there is no information provided for the 8265D2W, however. So, the question becomes: What are you specifically looking for?

...S

0 Kudos
Haresh_prajapati

Hello Scott

We are looking at the current consumption of the AC8265 because we are designing one PCB in that we are planning to use ac8265 module as Bluetooth and wifi

To provide the power to the AC8264 we need to design proper power supply

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Haresh_prajapati, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Haresh_prajapati,  

I would like to let you know that we have a specific forum for this kind of issue and product, it is called the Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC). There you will receive the appropriate support on this and other concerns you may have related to this product.  

Here you will find the link to access the website.

Create an account: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073.html

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos