Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7366 Discussions

error in INTEL(R) Wirelees - AC 9560, PC does not recognize (code 10)

MSANT27
Novice

Good afternoon, sorry for the grammatical errors, I do not speak English, so I'm using an onlline translator.

I bought less than 1 month, the Dell G7 7588 notebook equipped with intel I7 8750-H and the wifi adapter AC 9560, I used it for 2 days and the wifi disappeared, did not show the wifi option, when consulting the drives I was like in the photo attached below. When searching the internet I found that this problem was common in some notebook computers that use the AC adapter 9560, and a solution presented by some, was reset the wifi in bios to factory settings, when I do the procedure, wifi appears, and after some hours of use disappears again and I have to repeat the procedure. I need help, some permanent solution?

12 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MSANT27 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. • Have you completed the Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers? See the steps below. • Is the system BIOS up to date? If you need assistance to complete any BIOS update please refer to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) contact link: https://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/19/category/Contact-Information?c=us&l=en&~ck=mn • Is the Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 the wireless adapter that came preinstalled on the system? Clean Installation of Wireless Drivers https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022173/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSANT27
Novice

thanks for answering.

I've tried all your suggestions and nothing.

I have already uninstalled and installed the drives, I have updated the BIOS, and the problem continues. All drives appear updated in the intel driver update assistant.

Yes this AC - 9560 network card came pre installed on the PC.

At the beginning I thought it was a problem with the hardware, and I bought a new AC-9560 card, but the problem continues. So I came to the conclusion that it is some software problem.

I researched a lot and saw that the same problems are happening with many people who have PCs with this network card.

The only solution that suggest a lot in forums is that it is reset the BIOS to factory settings, but it is a temporary solution, after a few hours the wifi disappears again.

I have also seen in some forums reports that this failure in this adptador started after an update of windows 10, but I do not know in which update.

I wanted a permanent solution already researched a lot, and I noticed that this problem is being frequent with users of this adptador.

I already thought about formatting and installing windows 8.1 but I do not know if my pc is compatible.

Help me please.

0 Kudos
MSANT27
Novice

It is interesting that the adapter AC 9560, is a wifi card and bluethooth, but when it stops and shows problem in Wifi, the bluethooth still working.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello MSANT27 Thank you for the information. You could try to complete the operating system (OS) installation however I recommend contacting the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for OS compatibility information also to test the system with the OEM drivers and report the behavior. Bear in mind if the system came with the OS pre-installed is recommended to complete any OS installation with the OEM assistance. NOTE: the wireless integration is not recommended; please see the following link for more information. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005687/network-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PBent1
Beginner

we had a previous topic about the code 10 error on ac9560 but funnily enough, it seems Intel deleted the topic about without further notice. I still have the automated emails with the replies from @WannerG_Intel​ but the whole topic litterally disappeared. It seems Intel has something to hide about a non-working card, uh ?

Anyway, the only way to fix this faulty card is to perform a bios reset in order to load factory settings, but this isn't a permanent fix, until Intel finds whats wrong with this card and adresses the manufacturers a fix for it. It comes either from Windows Update, either from Intel's drivers.

MSANT27
Novice

I agree with you. There are many reports of users that have this adptador with this problem and I have not yet seen Intel positioning itself. I spent money buying another new AC-9560 card, just like it comes in the PC, hoping to solve it, but I realize that the problem was not exclusively in mine, because the error continues. I think Intel should have respect for the users and present permanent solutions or else at least position themselves through a note, that it is looking for solution instead of ignoring the users. And it is not a notebook of a single brand, I have already seen accounts of acer, asus, my dell, and others. So clearly the problem is chronical of the intel adpater AC - 9560.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello all Our recommendation is contacting the OEM to report the behavior on the system, in case of the wireless integration please consult with the OEM if the system is comparable and if the OEM allows the use of integrations on the system. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MSANT27
Novice

It turns out that the problem is not from DELL, but from Intel. Because the same problem is being repeated in several brands with different motherboards, but with the same wifi adapter. DELL, ASUS, ACER and others. Intel should look for a solution and launch a drive upgrade to the AC 9560 with error correction.

0 Kudos
MP13
Beginner

Hey,

MSANT27 is totally right.

I just build a new PC from scratch and bought a MSI Z390 Gaming Carbon AC and there is also a Intel 9560 integrated but as you can guess: it doenst work. (https://de.msi.com/Motherboard/MPG-Z390-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC.html)

Bluetooth works though.l

Ive tried everything MSANT27 and other Users on RTeddit/Windows Hel Platform etc suggested but no wifi for me...

It ist a problem between Intel and Windows 10 and I hope you guys give us a new Driver soon that solves the problem...

MSANT27
Novice

intel has released a new drive update. Let's see if they solved the problem.

0 Kudos
MSANT27
Novice

Intel did not solve the problem. I installed the new drive of the AC 9560, but without success, the problem continues.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello all. As shared previously we recommend reporting this issue/behavior with the OEM of the system. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos