Wireless
Participate in insightful discussions regarding issues related to Intel® Wireless Adapters and technologies
7906 Discussions

intel BE200 Killer 1750x Asus GL703GM

olegeezer
Beginner

I want to inform anyone who has an Asus ROG Stryx laptop that the intel BE200 Killer 1750x wifi card can be used as an upgrade for the intel AC9560 wifi card.  

I just installed the BE200 into my Asus ROG Stryx Scar Edition with asus bios 314 and i7 8750 CPU. When I started the laptop,  I only needed to enter the wifi password and the BE200 wifi card worked perfectly.  Unfortunately for me though, my primary connector on my AC9560 came off the wifi card. I do not believe I can get it connected back on the AC9560 wifi card since my vision is failing. I just move the primary wire and it came loose. 

Do any of you know an easy way to reconnect the connector to the card?  

Now I have Wifi 6E speed. By combining my BE200 Killer 1750x and RS700S router, I have future proofed my laptop and desktops now for the faster wifi speeds 6E and 7 and will not need to upgrade for a long time.

So if any of you are wanting to get either BE200, AX200, or AX210......they will work with Asus ROG Stryx with bios 314 and i7 CPU. .  Make sure to download the latest bios, intel 23.70.2 windows 11 64bit driver package, intel 23.70.3 Bluetooth driver package, and the intel Killer Suite just in case you need them before you install the BE200.   Uninstall the AC9560 driver package in Device Manager before you begin to take the back off your laptop and make sure that VTd is enabled in bios before installing the BE200.  Then update Windows updates and Advanced Optional updates. . 

0 Kudos
20 Replies
VARADHARAJAN
Valued Contributor I

@olegeezer 

At present , version 23.80.0.7 is latest 

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

Where do I get the version 23.80.0.7

0 Kudos
VARADHARAJAN
Valued Contributor I

@olegeezer 

Sorry for the late reply

Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Version 23.80.0.7 WHQL (necacom.net)

I installed same driver on AX211

Varadharajan K

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I could not get it to install where it showed 23.80.0.7 

0 Kudos
VARADHARAJAN
Valued Contributor I

@olegeezer 

Did you able to download it successfully, if yes, use the device manager to install the driver

see youtube own video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q574zhxqLA8&list=PLQhMF1BtjHImtHR_uPDcZc1Agn570eIOL&index=1

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I had to get it from DriverStation. Then I was able to install it but I could not install the Bluetooth file. Microsoft kept blocking it saying it may be unsafe. 

0 Kudos
VARADHARAJAN
Valued Contributor I
0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I try to install 23.80.0.3 but microsoft in device manager says I already have the best bluetooth drivers installed.

0 Kudos
VARADHARAJAN
Valued Contributor I

@olegeezer 

Sorry for late reply, check currently installed driver version, if it to be low to 23.80.0.3 then install manually

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I finally got it installed. But now I have another problem.....I installed the Killer Performance Suite but I cannot get it to display the download and upload speeds. 

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I downloaded the Killer Performance Suite version 36.24.831 and still cannot get the download and upload speed in "Current Network Traffic" .  I have reached out to both intel and Asus for help but they just put me off.

0 Kudos
showmak
Novice

I have also updated to version 36.24.831 and network traffic is working fine.

0 Kudos
showmak
Novice

Make sure Killer services are running.

Screenshot 2024-10-02 092407.png

0 Kudos
showmak
Novice

@olegeezer I have the same card, can you check from your end if Intel Driver & Support Assistant can see and detect the card? In my case it does not see it, also Intel System Support Utility does not see it.

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I have went into services and made all Killer automatic and running.  I have the same problem with intel DSA and SSU not recognizing the Killer app.

0 Kudos
showmak
Novice

Nothing much I can say about the Killer software. Honestly, I am currently not using it.

For some reasons, and when the W11 24H2 was updated to 26100.1882 (Release Preview), the IDSA got updated and now the Killer Wi-Fi card is showing.

Screenshot 2024-10-03 085119.png

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

When Windows installed that Preview update and tried to restart, it gave an error message  and I ended up having to do a clean install of Windows.  I wonder if they fixed the gliche in it?

0 Kudos
showmak
Novice

Try and see, hopefully it's fixed in the latest release.

0 Kudos
olegeezer
Beginner

I finally got the 24H2 Windows 11 downloaded successfully and installed the update. But still have the same problem with the Killer Performance Suite not displaying the download and upload speed

0 Kudos