oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Cannot run OneAPI BaseKit 2021.3

FlavioB82
Beginner

Hello

i cannot install OneApi BaseKit 2021.3.0.3221 offline installer.

This problem started recently on Win 10 and on Win 11.

I run file.exe,  process extract it on Download folder as temporary location.

Than process wait for a "continue" on the message "Installer will check your system requirements and launch automatically. Click Continue to begin".

Than it download somethine ( 29 mb ) and prepare installation.

Than show OneApi splash screen but it desappears and installation abort itself without any error message.

Before now we don't have this problem. Third Part antivirus was removed and i've disable real time protection on Microsoft Defender.

I see 2 new folder inside C:\ProgramFile(x86)\Intel called oneAPI and PackageManager.

If i access to oneAPI folder , than on Installer and i run installer.exe i have a gui for installation with a message "no products are installed".

When i close this, something delete oneAPI and PackageManager folders from Intel folder.

It can be a antivirus issue or a firewall issue because installer is offline and i tried to install it using a mobile hotspot.

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Flavio 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
FlavioB82
Beginner

nobody can help me?

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Flavio, please share the below information with us:

- OS build on which you are installing the software

- Is the installer an online or an offline package?

- Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version

- Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system

- Screenshots of the error screen

- Installation Log files

The default path for a log file for a oneAPI installation is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs

The default path for a log file for a Parallel Studio XE installation is: %temp%\pset_tmp_PSXE<version>_<username>

We await your response.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Flavio, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos