oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Change host for the license server

AndreasLundback
Beginner

Hi, I have a valid/active subscription of Intel® oneAPI Base and HPC Toolkit (Multi-Node)

I need to change host where the license server is running. Previously it was easy to do this in the portal, but now I can't find it.

I see nothing under https://lemcenter.intel.com/licenses/ If I enter the product key in https://lemcenter.intel.com/entitlements/ and hit register it says that my email domain doesn't match the owners domain (but I'm the owner).

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Andreas, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
AndreasLundback
Beginner

Hi Vipin, the reply notification email ended up in the spam-box so that's why I'm a bit late

I also received a notification that I had a PM. However, when I check my community inbox there is no message there. Seems like I'm not able to PM you either(?). Can you please send an email to me, so I can reply with the requested info? its andreas dot lundback and the domain is ltu and a dot se

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Andreas, we have resent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
AndreasLundback
Beginner

Hi, there is still nothing in my (community) inbox... Can you PM me some other way to communicate as this doesn't work?

Skärmbild 2023-12-11 081619.png

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Andreas, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have resent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
AndreasLundback
Beginner

@Vipin_Singh1your answer is a copy of the two previous replies that you have given. Which part of "your private messages don't reach my community inbox" am I failing to communicate? We are paying for a subscription, but this support does not feel like premium...

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Andreas, we regret any inconvenience you may have experienced. We would like to inform you that we have attempted to contact you privately three times. Unfortunately, due to a tool issue, the messages are not reflecting on your end. We are checking on the issue with our internal team. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

0 Kudos