oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1455 Discussions

Download of older compiler versions without active subscription

HEINI
Beginner

We are also in need to download older compiler versions. Even when our subscription has expired, is it OK that Intel denies the access to software we have paid for over some years?

I don't know any other software company with that kind of policy. I have some other accounts where the maintenance has expired, but i am still allowed to download the software released within the maintenance period.

One software vendor has not changed the compiler requirements over the last years, so we decided to not extend the Intel subscription. Now the requirement has changed to a version which was released covered from the subscription period, but we are not able to download it.

This is really not very customer friendly!

Is there no way to get at least the last version which was covered by the subscrption?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Heinrich, we have contacted you internally to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us internally as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Heinrich, thank you for sharing the information.

Please note that older compilers are removed from public downloads as they go out of support. You may still find some of the closest older versions during downloads but the very old versions lack the latest tools and security patches. If issues are encountered with this software, Intel® cannot help you resolve them.

To know which versions are supported now, please visit: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/articles/release-notes/oneapi-supported-product-versions.htm

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Heinrich, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos