oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1388 Discussions

How to download Intel Parallel Studio XE as a student

arogz
Novice

Dear support team,

I am a PhD student. For my research I need the Fortran compiler to run subroutines in a software application in Windows 10 and 64 bit. I downloaded the compiler included in oneAPI toolkit. However, due to issues compiling the subroutines I have been in contact with the software developers and they told me the only compilers compatible are currently: Intel® Fortran Version 16.0.1 and 19.0.4. I tried to download older versions of the compiler following these instructions: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/articles/older-version-product.html#inpage-nav-1 unfortunately, I realized this is only for customers that have purchased a license of the software not users like myself who downloaded the oneAPI toolkit for students and educators.
I am stuck in my research due to this issue. I would be very grateful if you can let me know how can I download an older version of the compiler (like the one included in Intel Parallel Studio XE).

Labels (2)
0 Replies