oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

How to renew my license

lkx
Beginner

The software remind me that my  license is going to expire in a few days, but I can't find the link and correct way to renew my license. Any one can list the link and steps to extend the license to help me? Thanks a lot ahead!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Lei, student licenses cannot be renewed. However, you can always choose to download the tools again. Since you were using a student license, we suggest you to click here: Free Intel® Software Development Tools, and scroll down to the Student section. Choose the tools of your choice and select the OS platform before downloading the package.

Have a nice day ahead!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Nupur_K_Intel

Hi Lei, student licenses cannot be renewed. However, you can always choose to download the tools again. Since you were using a student license, we suggest you to click here: Free Intel® Software Development Tools, and scroll down to the Student section. Choose the tools of your choice and select the OS platform before downloading the package.

Have a nice day ahead!

0 Kudos