oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1366 Discussions

I am looking for free Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 (or 2020, 2021, 2022) for Fortran

Gai
Beginner

I am student, but I have no money to pay for a licensed copy of Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 for Fortran, or any other type are currently supported compilers in Matlab. 

To be able to run my code in Matlab, I need to have mex -setup FORTRAN in Matlab (for mex S-functions). That requires Intel Parallel Studio XE 2020 for Fortran as one of the supported in Matlab. 

I tried to download it from getintopc, but the installation was not successful as it silently terminates at the initial stage, even when antivirus, windows security and Wi-Fi are off.  

I went to the official website but download required me to have SERIAL NUMBER for the product, which I do not have. That is why I am looking for a crack copy of it. 

Does anyone know where I can get and install Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019 ( or 2020, or 2021 or 2020) for Fortran?

I will appreciate if one of you can give an idea or link that will lead to where I will get this software. 

Best regards

Gai A. John.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Gai, we have contacted you internally to gather some information. Please check your inbox and respond to us there as the information is non-public in nature.

0 Kudos
Gai
Beginner

Hello ArpanB_Intel, 

I must have deleted that message from my inbox my mistake. I have seen it, and I apologize for that. 

let me give some information that you might be in need:

I am using MacBook Pro, with a partitioned disk that has Windows 10 installed on part. Matlab 2009b runs on this part of the computer. 

I am supposed to run a code for spatial estimation using Bayesian Maximum Entropy (or BME) that runs on Matlab. The codes build for this model use mex  s-functions, which need Fortran for compilation. 

in this computer, I installed Microsoft visual studio community, 2022, 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013, 2012. 

In order for  >> mex -setup FORTRAN to work well, so that mex can use fortran instead of c++, I need now need Intel Parallel Studio XE 2019, or recent. 

I downloaded and installed   Intel® oneAPI base Toolkit, followed by Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit with the hope that, since   Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 or so are integrated in Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit, I wouldn't have any issue. 

when I run this in matlab:

>>mex -setup C++, it compiles, but

>> mex -setup FORTRAN fails, with error message indicating that no supported compilers found or intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 is missing. 

If you know how to handle this problem, please let me know. 

your responses will be very much appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Gai

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

John, thank you for sharing the information with us.

We have again contacted you privately. Please check your inbox for further updates.

0 Kudos
Gai
Beginner

Dear ArpanB_Intel, 

I have not had genuine license for the product I am trying to install. I downloaded the copy I was trying to install from www.getintopc.com

The license file is attached below, the setup is too big to be attached here.  Even in this file that contains the license, I was not able to recognize what I may consider to be the license serial number. 

Thanks for your question and I hope you will find a solution to my problem. 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

John, unfortunately we were unable to find any license serial number associated within the .txt files. Please note that gain access to older software editions, you would need to have a license that entitles you for that software. In case you do not have a license, you can purchase a new one.

For any query regarding the purchase of a license, please contact your nearest re-seller/distributor. They would support you throughout the purchase process.

To contact your nearest re-seller/distributor, please click here: https://software.intel.com/content/www/us/en/develop/tools/resellers.html, and scroll down to select your country from the drop down menu. You will be presented with their contact information.

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

John, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you.

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos