oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

License Transfer to a new machine

Juline_m_Shoeb
Beginner

I purchased a perpetual intel fortran compiler in 2012. My old machine is retiring so I have to reinstall it in a new machine. I have contacted Intel and provided my license serial number. My impression was since its perpetual, they would just give me a new key or license file. Instead, I've been told, I have to purchase a new license. For other perpetual licenses in that machine, software companies were able to locate me with my name and company email and just sent me a new key although the platforms' capability increased significantly, in these 12 years. I'm a bit surprised, is there any work around, please let me know. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Juline, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Juline, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos