oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

MKL 2022.2.0 32 bit

netphilou31
New Contributor II

Hi,

Maybe this question has been already answered, but there is such a confusion about what to install and/or where and/or what to download, I prefer to ask it again.

I have installed BaseKit_p_2022.3.0.9573 and HPCKit_p_2022.3.0.9564 on a new computer. It has been already a headache to downgrade VS 2022 to version 17.3.5 because integration in the last version (17.4.3) does not work correctly (impossible to exit Visual Studio). Now it seems to work correctly except that only the 64-bit version of the MKL is installed (version 2022.2.0) and I NEED the 32-bit version, but I don't want to reinstall the 32 bit BaseKit (it is already installed). Where could I find an installation package for the 32-bit version of the MKL (2022.2.0.9563) ?

Thanks and best regards.

Phil.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We appreciate your patience. However, kindly note, we do not have a 32 bit package of the Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library as requested. We have also tried checking for any suitable option with our internal team. As much as we want to assist you, there is no such product package available. Hope for your understanding.

Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Kindly let us know any other queries or concerns you may have. We are always here to assist you.

Hope you have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. We appreciate your patience. However, kindly note, we do not have a 32 bit package of the Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library as requested. We have also tried checking for any suitable option with our internal team. As much as we want to assist you, there is no such product package available. Hope for your understanding.

Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Kindly let us know any other queries or concerns you may have. We are always here to assist you.

Hope you have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
netphilou31
New Contributor II

Hi Soumya,

Thanks for your reply. 

I guess that I could manage this by using the latest BaseKit-32bit available (2023.0.x) available for download.

The most problematic issue is that most of my projects are based on the CVF calling convention (/iface:CVF) which requires a library (mkl_intel_s.lib) no longer available in the 32-bit package of the MKL.

I suppose I will need to switch to the Default convention with the /iface:mixed_str_len_arg modification and to rebuild a lot of dlls, hoping that this will continue to work.

Best regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Phil,

Thanks for sharing your update on the thread. Appreciate your understanding. However, if you have any technical or post-installation query regarding the Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library that still persists, kindly post it in the below forum. Our internal team there will be able to assist you better.

Forum Link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-oneAPI-Math-Kernel-Library/bd-p/oneapi-math-kernel-library

As per your response, we are proceeding with closing this thread. However, if you need any additional information, please feel free to post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. We are here to assist you.

Hope you have a great day ahead!

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos