oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1424 Discussions

MKL 2024 Installation and/or Integration Problem

Azam
Beginner

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to install Visual Studio and then OneMKL 2024 (to be integrated). I keep receiving the following error no matter if I work with Visual Studio 2019 or 2022.

Azam_0-1709097614908.png

I have been trying to do this for days and no success. Can anyone help me understand why I cannot install and integrate MKL with VS? Your advice is appreciated a lot.

Regards,

Azam

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Azam, Could you please share the below details with us?

• Exact Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version.
  • Operating system and its build version.
  • Other versions of Intel® oneAPI are already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 
  • Complete Log files:
    • The default path for a log file for a oneAPI installation is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\oneAPI\logs

To assist you further, we would require these details.

0 Kudos
jackleach
Beginner

To resolve your issue with installing OneMKL and integrating it with Visual Studio, ensure that your OneMKL version is compatible with your Visual Studio edition (2019 or 2022), and verify that Visual Studio is installed before OneMKL. Check for any required dependencies, run the installer with administrator privileges, and ensure that the installation files are not corrupted. Additionally, confirm that the correct environment variables are set, so Visual Studio can locate the OneMKL libraries. If you're encountering a specific error message, providing the details or uploading the error screenshot would help in offering more targeted advice.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Azam, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos