oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

Migrate License to new account

ConradOstertag
Beginner
Hello, I have a license for Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer that was assigned to a previous employee of our componay who is no longer here. I would like to have the renewed license reassigned to me. Kind Regards, Conrad
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Cornad, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Cornad, we have sent you a private message and asked for some confidential information. Please check your community inbox and share the details with us via private message.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Cornad, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Cornad, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Cornad, thank you for your confirmation. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.  

If you have any further queries, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

0 Kudos